|4||Chicken Breasts, skinless and boneless|
|1/2 Tsp||Black Pepper|
|2 Tbsp||Olive Oil|
|3 Tbsp||Chives or Green Onions, chopped|
|1/2||Lime or Lemon, squeezed juice|
|2 Tbsp||Brandy or Cognac, optional|
|3 Tbsp||Parsley, chopped|
|2 Tsp||Dijon-style Mustard|
|1/4 Cup||Chicken Broth|
1) Place chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper. Pound slightly with mallet. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
2) Heat 1 tbsp each of oil and butter in large skillet.
3) Cook chicken over high heat for 4 minutes on each side. Do not cook longer or they will be overcooked and dry. Transfer to warm serving platter.
4) Add chives or green onion, lime juice and brandy, if used, parsley and mustard to pan.
5) Whisk in broth. Stir until sauce is smooth. Whisk in remaining brutter and oil.
6) Pour sauce over chicken. Eat immediately.