|1 Cup||Sour Cream|
|1 Cup||Cheddar Cheese, grated|
|1 Cup||Bacon, crispy, crunched|
|1/4 Cup||Cheddar Cheese, grated|
1) Wrap baking potatoes in tinfoil.
2) Bake at 400 F for 1 hour or until potato feels slightly soft with oven mitt.
3) Unwrap potatoes from tinfoil and cut in half, placing in a large casserole dish or dishes.
4) Carefully spoon out potato leaving a half an inch lining of potato.
5) Mix the rest of the ingredients together spooning or piping back into potato.
6) Top with grated cheddar cheese and continue baking for 15 minutes or until top is slightly browned.