|1||Chicken, whole (3 - 5 Lbs)|
|1 Tbsp||Butter, softened|
|1 Can||Pineapple Chunks|
|2 Tbsp||Brown Sugar|
|1 1/2 Tbsp||Soy Sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Apple Cider, Vinegar or Red Vinegar|
|1||Sweet Pepper, thinly sliced|
1) Place chicken in pan. Pour melted butter over chicken.
2) Sprinkle with salt, pepper and ginger. Top with celery.
3) Bake at 355 F for about 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
4) Drain pineapple juice into a cup. Blend in brown sugar, water, soy sauce, vinegar and cornstarch.
5) Pour mixture over chicken in pan.
6) Continue baking covered for 1 hour.
7) Uncover chicken and continue baking for a half hour to 1 hour, until chicken is done.
8) Top with pineapple chunks and sliced sweet pepper.