|2||Pie Crusts, baked|
|1 Cup||Whipped Cream|
1) Blend flour with 1/2 cup of the sugar in saucepan.
2) Gradually add 2 cups of the milk.
3) Place saucepan over medium heat, cook until mixture thickens for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Remove from heat.
5) Whisk eggs then add to milk. Add to the mixture in the saucepan.
6) Bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
7) Stir in vanilla, butter and coconut.
8) Slice bananas into the bottom of the baked pie shells.
9) Pour filling over bananas.
10) Top with whipped cream.