|1/2 Cup||Apple Juice|
|1 Tbsp||Lemon Juice|
|1 Pkg||Cream Cheese|
|2 Tbsp||Pineapple Juice|
|2 Cups||Whipping Cream|
1) Combine apple juice, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla and lemon juice in saucepan for 5 minutes.
2) Carefull add hot mix into egg; return to saucepan until thickened.
3) Cool for 5 minutes.
4) Whisk in cream cheese until smooth.
5) Refrigerate for 1 hour.
6) Fold in with prepared whipped cream.
7) Use as dip for fresh fruit.
Variation: Any fruit or berry can be substituted for apples.