|1/2 Cup||Brown Sugar, lightly packed|
|4 Cups||Bread, cubed|
|2||Eggs, lightly whisked|
1) Combine cinnamon, brown sugar, raisings and salt.
2) Sprinkle brown sugar mixture on the bottom of a buttered 8' casserole dish.
3) Place bread cubes in a large bowl.
4) Combine milk, eggs and vanilla in a medium bowl. Pour over bread cubes.
5) Place bread mixture in the casserole dish.
6) Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until knife inserted comes out clean.
7) Eat hot or cold with ice cream or a sweet sauce.
Tip: For a golden brown effect on the top of the raisin bread pudding, place casserole dish in a pan with a 1' depth of hot water while baking.