|1 Can||Tomato Sauce|
|2 Tbsp||Olive Oil|
|1 Tsp||Garlic, minced|
|1/4 Cup||Mushrooms, sliced|
|1/4 Cup||Pepperoni, sliced|
|1 Loaf||Italian Bread|
|1 Cup||Mozzarella Cheese, grated|
1) Combine onion, mushrooms, basil and oregano in skillet.
2) Bring to a boil; simmer, uncovered until thick for 15 minutes.
3) Combine oil and garlic powder.
4) Slice bread in half lengthways; place on baking sheet.
5) Place under broiler to toast bread.
6) Brush bread with garlic oil.
7) Spread spaghetti sauce on bread, then place pepperoni and mixture over bread.
8) Top with cheese and place under broiler until cheese melts, approximately for 2 minutes.
9) Cut into small portions.